Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Very Special Drunk Tuesday: 2014 in Review

As year 2014 draws to a close, we've recapped ours for you. 

Cori 
Favorite place visited in 2014? 
A really beautiful graveyard in Charleston, South Carolina. I realize how creepy that sounds.
Favorite purchase? 
One Teaspoon overalls. I'm so happy these are cool again.
Best thing you read? 
On The Road by Jack Kerouac
Best thing you drank? 
Spiked apple cider made by one of my dear roommates.
Describe 2014 in only three words: 
Too. Many. Selfies.





Danielle 

Favorite place visited in 2014? 
Lisbon, Portugal
Favorite purchase? 
Plane tickets for the boyfriend to visit me in California (okay technically I exchanged air miles for these and not actual money). Also, these sushi socks.
Best thing you read? 
You Get So Alone at Times by Charles Bukowski, always. (He's my problematic fave.)
Best thing you drank? 
The giant 21-year old bottle of wine I got as a birthday gift from my dad last August.
Describe 2014 in only three words: 
Ch-ch-changes (Can we count that as three?)



Maria 

Favorite place visited in 2014? 
Snowy mountainy northern New Mexico 
Favorite purchase? 
A plane ticket to Portland, OR to watch FC Bayern Munich play this summer and these boots from Zara, probably. 
Best thing you read? 
Confederates in the Attic was endlessly fascinating. And the How to be Parisian book. 
Best thing you drank? 
Happy hour pencil skirt margaritas after many long summer days as an unpaid museum intern. 
Describe 2014 in only three words: 
Goodbye dry spell

No comments:

Post a Comment