Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Transitioning to Spring: A Formula

by Maria 

Nothing quite like Polar Vortex II: Return of the Polar Vortex to get me thinking about my early Springtime aesthetic. If my spending habits were as carefully curated as my virtual moodboards, this is the precise sartorial formula I'd have to show for it: 

20% 1980s supermodel (with about 90% of that 20% being Monica Bellucci) 



20% Weimar Germany 


10% vintage sportswear 


I don't see the stans fad dying anytime soon and my boyfriend won't stop giving me rare soccer jerseys. I may or may not branch out into those classic white reeboks so often sported by the coolest cheerleader in 6th grade. 

10% hungover yogi 


20% American girl in Paris 

I'll Never Be Parisian No Matter Where I Am but I can't imagine trying could hurt. All pout, no bra. 


20% Mariska Hargitay as Olivia Benson raising a glass of red 


No comments:

Post a Comment